Iowa vs Iowa State in Game Thread

It's funny that they were talking about ISU having no sense of urgency to score. Would you when you know that if touch the ball you are going to get creamed?

Very glad to see WHO has the radio synched up with the TV this week. I love listening to Dolph and Ed while watching TV. Last week was tough with Dolph being a full 2 seconds ahead of TV.

Michigan looks fluid on offense, but their defense is VERY questionable. Not to mention ND's defense is about as bad as it gets.

If anybody thinks our D is gonna be so undisciplined as to allow Denard Robinson to run all over the place they have not been watching Iowa football for the last 10 years.

QBs like Denard Robinson give me nightmares of Randle El running all over us. And by the way, I'm enjoying the heck out of this beatdown. I have 4 games going in my basement and am paying attention to michigan. They are much improved....BUT they looked solid early last year too

Keep in mind that ND is playing without their starting QB. It could be much closer. Their defense has been on the field a lot.

Did anyone just see that bomb!!!!???

QBs like Denard Robinson give me nightmares of Randle El running all over us. And by the way, I'm enjoying the heck out of this beatdown. I have 4 games going in my basement and am paying attention to michigan. They are much improved....BUT they looked solid early last year too

Denard Robinson might not even make it to play Iowa. He's already been dinged up again early in this game.

Clayborn will love hitting him.

Randle El didn't face one of Iowa's really good defenses though did he?

Latest posts