Iowa vs Illinois Game thread **OFFICIAL**

It would be nice if we could get that Leonard into some foul trouble. Would be nice if Woodbury was playing in this game to match his height.

Half-time adjustments: Don't play Cartwright, he is a turnover machine and never makes any shots. Marble and Gatens should never leave the floor. Double leonard, he is the only one doing anything for Illinois. D is looking good, just not crashing the boards.

I had to check the box score, and I see that everyone not named Matt Gatens is a combined 3-20. Holy freaking crap that's bad. WTF Hawks (not named Matt Gatens). It's not even like Illinois is playing great defense. We've had plenty of open looks.

8 turnovers, playing like crap and NO answer on guarding their Big...yet still surprisingly not out of the game. someone needs to get hot

my reading is fine , but maybe he is good enough that a box and 1 doesn't
work

Nobody's tried it yet. Do they just magically know it won't work? That's the point cliche was making. It's something that's not been tried yet, and you'd think that it may work.

McCabe has given some solid minutes so far too. We just have to deny Leonard the ball and make some baskets.

We are not playing that badly. The basket is very small on our end. We have gotten good looks,they just are not falling.
There is this, Illinois playing as well as they can and it is still only eleven points.....

Leonard is certainly a problem, we have no answer for him, especially if we get no breaks from the refs.....

This is a horrible Illinois team. We're lucky to be down just 11 with how we shot. It's in reach but we've gotta shoot it better and rebound.

best thing to do is for slime to pinch leonard`s buttt and whisper im gay i like your butt , im sure that`ll make him stay away from slime

Latest posts