Iowa vs Gardner-Webb prediction thread.

Can someone explain why this game isn't on TV tonight? There are no other basketball games on at that time. I hate the Big 10 Network.

Can someone explain why this game isn't on TV tonight? There are no other basketball games on at that time. I hate the Big 10 Network.

what do they have on? volleyball.

not to derail, but didn't they have softball or something like that on tape delay last year when teh B10 wrestling tourney was on live? not sure who picks the schedule.

what do they have on? volleyball.

not to derail, but didn't they have softball or something like that on tape delay last year when teh B10 wrestling tourney was on live? not sure who picks the schedule.

A show called Big 10 Elite with the description "1994 Nebraska football". After that is The Journey: Big Ten Football 2012. I hadn't realized the Big 10 Network showed comedies.

I just got a call from a huge booster who is giving me his tickets.

I don't like to give predictions. But I do like to brag.

Ive been going way over on the score lately so I am going to go with something more realistic this time. 65-53 Hawks.

They beat DePaul, so people think it's going to be tight. What they don't realize is that DePaul is awful.

72-53, The State University of Iowa.

I think that, but I also think that our team just hasn't shown that they are as explosive as I thought they would be. I think it is that they will get better as the year goes on so I am not to worried about it, but I think they are still learning how to play with each other.

Latest posts