Iowa vs Drake reminds me of...

No lose situation for your troll. If Iowa loses, you get to remind everyone how horrible you said Drake was. If they win, you get to remind everyone how horrible you said Drake was.

I told you Drake was bad and we'd win easily and that makes me a troll. Haha you are one of a kind.

We've all been guilty of trolling and I'm sure 56 would admit to that, but his post about Drake didn't seem like a troll effort at all. Just my 2 cents.

We've all been guilty of trolling and I'm sure 56 would admit to that, but his post about Drake didn't seem like a troll effort at all. Just my 2 cents.

56 would never say Iowa will beat anyone easily unless he was trolling. He has spent the whole season so far talking about how bad we suck so it doesn't make sense that he would actually believe we would easily beat another bad team.

The Iowa team really hasn't done anything up to this game that would warrant the most negative poster on here to actually think we would win easily over any team. That means he was setting up a troll.

56 would never say Iowa will beat anyone easily unless he was trolling. He has spent the whole season so far talking about how bad we suck so it doesn't make sense that he would actually believe we would easily beat another bad team.

The Iowa team really hasn't done anything up to this game that would warrant the most negative poster on here to actually think we would win easily over any team. That means he was setting up a troll.

We will win easily against Southern Utah too. Some of you thought Drake was good for some weird reason.

We will win easily against Southern Utah too. Some of you thought Drake was good for some weird reason.

I'm not sure anybody said Drake was good but I think they have earned a little respect with a win over Wake Forest, playing Colorado within 5 and then losing to Minnesota by 1. They had played the other power 5 conference teams on their schedule tough.

I'm not sure anybody said Drake was good but I think they have earned a little respect with a win over Wake Forest, playing Colorado within 5 and then losing to Minnesota by 1. They had played the other power 5 conference teams on their schedule tough.

Wake Forest isn't very good this year and Colorado is worse than any team in the Big Tenl, Louisiana Lafayette and South Dakota State according to KenPom.

If we remember, MN almost lost to a team playing with less than 5.

Latest posts