Iowa vs Dakota Wesleyan Exhibition Game Thread

Monika Czinano was the most impressive of the 3 freshmen. She had 16 points. Iowa will have a 3 tremendous post players again. There will be no problems with inferior depth.

Monika Czinano was the most impressive of the 3 freshmen. She had 16 points. Iowa will have a 3 tremendous post players again. There will be no problems with inferior depth.
Not this year anyway. Next year well not so much. I was impressed with Monica and Tomi. Logan will smooth out eventually.

Zion Sanders has an ankle injury, and Amanda Ollinger has a back injury. Both injuries are minor, and they are expected to play on Friday.

Zion Sanders has an ankle injury, and Amanda Ollinger has a back injury. Both injuries are minor, and they are expected to play on Friday.

Wait.....

The LadyHawks also have a Zion on the team.....

Alright. I am going to watch as many games as I possibly can this season. I really liked the Sam Logic years and this season looks like it is going to be an outstanding one.....

Count me in.....

:cool:

14634a50-ef34-4e2b-a0d5-10c122a2b347-181031-wbb_media_day-001.JPG

Zion Sanders #24 guard. She is a former walk on. I expect that she will play a greater role on this team until #22 Kathleen Doyle returns from her hand injury.