Iowa vs. Colorado in Sioux Falls next year

When and where would these tickets be available? Through the arena or through the University or both?

Not far from our home in NW Iowa...worth the drive from here is Wisconsin...on the way for Christmas.

Even better news. We get to do an overseas trip again which should be great for this team that will still be very young.

That will help a lot. Always does. Very beneficial for all, especially the newbies....

Question, can walkons go on a free trip with the scholarship players, and are they allowed? I'm sure Fran would foot the bill for Connor either way. Assuming he isn't playing baseball

Could still keep the same name. Each iowa school could play a team from out of state. Alternate out of state teams every year.
I like this idea (probably sans Drake). Triple-header in DM vs. schools from border states. Sign me up. I like it.

That's neat and all but why didn't they build that arena to be bigger?
Committee that designed auditorium then designed The Well -- also short on seats for NCAA tournaments. Even though all kinds of people told them to add another 2000.

Well right school...wrong sport and location though....

I would LOVE for Barta to sign a neutral site football game...Iowa-CU in Denver. THAT would make my season. I would love to see Iowa play in Denver, make a long weekend of it. An excuse to go to the mountains.

Latest posts