Iowa vs Ball State Predictions

IowaFanSince82

Enough with the should of and could of's of the U of A game, we have a decent opponent coming into kinnick this week and we need to be ready.

I think Iowa handles Ball State, we will probably look a little slow just do to the hangover from the U of A game.

Iowa 45
Ball St 10

Iowa will try to run, run, run the ball.

Stanzi: 12-15 190yds 2TD
Robinson: 19 carries 170yds 2TD
Coker: 15 carries 130yds 1TD

McNutt: 7 rec. 100yds 1 TD

It can go either way. Iowa wins no matter what but I can see them either getting way pumped after the AZ loss and running wild over them or I could see them continue to struggle, have a hangover game and only beat them by a handful of points.

Enough with the should of and could of's of the U of A game, we have a decent opponent coming into kinnick this week and we need to be ready.

I think Iowa handles Ball State, we will probably look a little slow just do to the hangover from the U of A game.

Iowa 45
Ball St 10

Iowa will try to run, run, run the ball.

Stanzi: 12-15 190yds 2TD
Robinson: 19 carries 170yds 2TD
Coker: 15 carries 130yds 1TD

McNutt: 7 rec. 100yds 1 TD

Wow, Pretty bold on the Coker stats...Personally I'm not sure he sees the field. (would be nice though)

Iowa 30
Ball State 7

Stanzi 17-24 296
Robinson 13-90
McNutt 6 catches 122 yds
DJK 4 Catches 88yrds
Reisner 4 catches 56 yrds
Sandeman 1 for 12
Herman 1 for 6 (Key 3rd down)
Robinson on a screen 1 catch 12yds

Vandenberg Late fourth Quarter 2 completions 1 to Davis for 23 the other to Brad Rodgers for 4 yrds.

Last edited:
Yeah Ball State is not a decent opponent. They are flat out terrible. They lost at home to Liberty. The crowd will be lethargic, but I hope the Hawks are not and I think this one is over by halftime.

Iowa 41
Ball State 6

Wow, Pretty bold on the Coker stats...Personally I'm not sure he sees the field. (would be nice though)

Iowa 30
Ball State 7

Stanzi 17-24 296
Robinson 13-90
Paki 7-22
McNutt 6 catches 122 yds
DJK 4 Catches 88yrds
Reisner 4 catches 56 yrds
Sandeman 1 for 12
Herman 1 for 6 (Key 3rd down)
Robinson on a screen 1 catch 12yds

Vandenberg Late fourth Quarter 2 completions 1 to Davis for 23 the other to Brad Rodgers for 4 yrds.

Paki is out this week.

Iowa is ****** and I think they come out with a lot to prove. A-Rob will get his carries and we will see a freshman RB get some great yards as well. Stanzi wasn't that bad in the desert and the D will prove to be incredible.

Iowa-57

BSU-0

Iowa-14 Ball St.-56

O-line doesn't even show up to the game, and D-line plays double duty. Special teams allows 4 blocked punts, and Stanzi throws 3 pick 6's, that were all miss catches tipped from McNutts hands.

But really.... Iowa 24, Ball St. 10.

Really people? Iowa only 24-10? Now way. I am calling a 42-3 win right now. This game will be over quickly

I will go out on a limb and say Iowa will win.:rolleyes:

Really don't care what the score is my focus will be on o-line play, pass coverage, special teams and whoever backs-up A-rob. Wouldn't break my heart to see Mossbrucker kick a couple of field goals.

To be consistent with the thread.........Iowa 27 BSU 3

Really people? Iowa only 24-10? Now way. I am calling a 42-3 win right now. This game will be over quickly

I could see 24-10 as this is a hangover game if there ever was one then on the other hand I could see them coming out to prove something and winning 42-3, so who the hell knows.