Iowa v Xavier Official Game Thread

MeatMan

Well, I found a wifi connection! Go Hawks! I'll be watching. Won't be able to post much.

I'll be watching online as well. Although it'll be in between disciplining the kids as the wife and mother-in-law are going shopping.

And why isn't this game/tournament on some other network that more people get? It's a better tournament than others on now.

Counting down the minutes! Man, what a Hawkeye weekend, the first basketball game against a good team, Iowa plays the bugeaters tomorrow in football and cap it off by watching Iowa beat Kansas to win the tournament.

Defense!

1835.jpg

And why isn't this game/tournament on some other network that more people get? It's a better tournament than others on now.

As of August 2013, NBCSN was available to approximately 77,746,000 pay television households (68.08% of households with television) in the United States.

As of August 2013, NBCSN was available to approximately 77,746,000 pay television households (68.08% of households with television) in the United States.

Make that 77,746,001 cause I just upgraded my Direct TV to get it. If I don't want to keep it I can always go back to my old package. If you don't have Direct TV or a provider that has it then you should get Direct TV so you can watch the games. :D

Latest posts