Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

Laughable....just laughable.....look at them roll down the field trying to score before the half...we would have taken a knee after running the ball 3 times for 1 yard.....this program is in a tailspin.....

Iowa is the worst team in the Big Ten at this moment..

I hope so. :)

20120414_kdl_bl2_281_extra_large_medium.jpg

U R a viesel 1%er

Your sig is making me laugh Scorp I was listening to Rush for the comedy factor this week...we include black people and hispanics! Condoleeza, rubio, cain, clarence freaking thomas...what do the Dems mean "we're not inclusive!?"

Right Rush, you include 4, that's not going to take it to the next level bud

Your sig is making me laugh Scorp I was listening to Rush for the comedy factor this week...we include black people and hispanics! Condoleeza, rubio, cain, clarence freaking thomas...what do the Dems mean "we're not inclusive!?"

Right Rush, you include 4, that's not going to take it to the next level bud

Couple of years ago he would have thrown bobby jindull in there too, but jindull screwed the pooch with his big opportunity as minority responder to the state of the union, so the contard big shots disowned him

On a side note....the Iowa basketball team is talented, plays with passion, and has a coach who is fired up...compare and contrast to Captain Complacency....

Latest posts