Iowa v Purdue game thread

First time being able to be on this message board during a game this season...I get as ****** as anyone, but you guys are ridiculous...makes me giggle though. Very nice adjustment to the wind by Meyer.

(KOK)'s actually done a good job developing QB's. He turned McCann into a decent QB when he was a senior and made Chandler into a very serviceable QB.

And yet Tate didn't get any better, and imo Stanzi's own confidence helped him more than anything KOK did.

Probably due to Ferentz, they try and mold every QB into the same thing: serviceable. Even if that means reigning in the best things some of the kids do.

This team is full or brilliance and full of fail, and you never know what you're going to get on any play. Think that's why they're frustrating, you see the brilliance and keep wanting to see it, but get the opposite.

I remember the good old days when special teams used to be our forte and not something to expect a blunder on at least once a game.

And yet Tate didn't get any better, and imo Stanzi's own confidence helped him more than anything KOK did.

Probably due to Ferentz, they try and mold every QB into the same thing: serviceable. Even if that means reigning in the best things some of the kids do.

Tate had that oblique injury his entire senior season. Prior to that he was a damn good QB.

Latest posts