Iowa v Purdue game thread

agreed. we need a qb that can pass out of the pocket too.

If Vandenberg's #1 target is covered he panics. He needs to go through his progressions more. I think he's a decent pocket passer but he really needs to settle down and learn to ready the blitz. His mechanics are the best I've seen in years out of a Iowa QB but he needs work on his game. His awareness isn't there consistently.

If Vandenberg's #1 target is covered he panics. He needs to go through his progressions more. I think he's a decent pocket passer but he really needs to settle down and learn to ready the blitz. His mechanics are the best I've seen in years out of a Iowa QB but he needs work on his game. His awareness isn't there consistently.

Jeff tedford is that you?

Ya know, I realize that purdue is a crappy team and that they prolly consider themselves to be a "bastketball school", but why are there so many empty seats in that stupid little stadium?? is there really something else to do on a cold overcast Saturday in west lafayette, IN?? Cripes, I'd rather sit in a cold stadium watching this pillow fight than study or play stupid video games.

What is the mood @ Front Row, HFN? Is the rabble looking around for pitchforks and torches??
Mood might be grim, Vin...

500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

Latest posts