Iowa v Purdue game thread

I've defended all the KF / KOK philosophy - no matter how illogical - 'til now...

How can you not go for 4th and less than 1 on opponents 40 (conservative) and then throw out of your end zone on 1st down on a windy day with lots of negative possibilities (holding in end zone)????

Coaches can only do so much, its the players that have to eventually take ownership and right now they"the players" are just stupid. We have a bunch of stupid players who make stupid plays.

They couldnt run out of that position. How many times has Coker been tackled in the backfield today? It was a saftey waiting to happen.

the suckage is epic today
universal suckage
hey look, davis and mcnutt each just caught a pass and hung on, wow

KOK has to go. First time I've actually called for his pink slip. Questioned his calls but never called for his head. This seals it.

I've defended all the KF / KOK philosophy - no matter how illogical - 'til now...

How can you not go for 4th and less than 1 on opponents 40 (conservative) and then throw out of your end zone on 1st down on a windy day with lots of negative possibilities (holding in end zone)????

Until now, that should have changed after the Minnesota game.

This is rough, Miller redeems himself with an INT and then Vandy fumbles into the end zone.

This Iowa team is not good enough to get 0 points off 2 straight red zone trips and then for the OFFENSE to give up a TD after another TO

Good Hawk teams have lost games from so many big blunders, this mediocre at BEST Hawk team will not come back from this, especially with our conservative coaches

Latest posts