Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

big10fan

So, with tip-off coming up soon, what are everybody's predictions?

I'm going with Purdue 68-60 in a surprisingly close game where they win on sheer talent. Let's hope I'm wrong though.

So, who you got?

It would take Gatens ending his slump.
May Ending his slump.
Cole playing out of his mind.

Purdue - 78
Iowa - 74

I still have Iowa losing, because Purdue is skilled at every position and has to much experience. I would be shocked....and VERY happy if we can send Cole out with a big win at home though.

lets hope Gatens and May can get some shots to fall and get their confidence up, otherwise I don't think we have any chance of keeping it close.

edit: rjhindm - couldn't agree with you more. you must have read my mind, or I read yours!

I have so much respect for Cole and what he has been though. Much like the respect I have for Gatens. They are both true Hawkeyes. I hope they can pull off a upset, and Maybe even win a game or two in the BTT. Just to make the end of this season special for them.

oh shoot, i thought tip-off was at 2, didn't realize it will be at 3.

hope they had some deal for the students so they can at least pack it out for the last game.

An hour to gametime and I'm already into my second Shock-Top. Self medicating for anticipated pain and agony.
On the positive side, great opportunity to represent to a national audience. Go Hawks!

ESPN announcers are drooling all over Purdue. To be expected, but still nauseating. Especially if it will be like this for the next 2 hours.

Latest posts