Iowa v OSU Game Thread

we're getting no pressure. see my post about clayborn. i know he's trying, but seems like he's not sure what to do. He either runs around, or does the bull rush, if it doesn't work, then he backs off and plays contain

I'm sure he is playing contain. Word on the streets is OSU's qb has abiltity to make things happen with his legs.

Clayborn's stock really has to taken a big hit this year. I know he's trying to keep contain, but he's really struggled to beat blockers one on one this year

Thank goodness someone else sees this. All year long, it's been Clayborne's been double-triple team.....Not that I've seen, not as much as everyone thinks. He's just not getting it done.

I'm sure he is playing contain. Word on the streets is OSU's qb has abiltity to make things happen with his legs.

So is that the excuse for the entire year? I know he's been chipped, doubled teamed, etc......but the last few weeks he's been left 1:1 and still not getting the pressure we expect.

He did do a decent job on the last 3rd down.

now let's see if the offense can eat some clock and get another score. this game is coming down to another freaking defensive stop!!!!

Wonder if Coker will be given the go for this series?

I see alot of running and a holding call to set it 3rd and something...just a hunch...wish i didnt have a negative feeling about this drive...

let's not go into a shell on offense now! Keep doing what has worked for us. not just 2 runs out of the i formation to the short side of the field.

of course, more special team issues. god damn it guys. why is it so hard to just have a normal special teams play? no missed tackles, penalties, or gaffes

Latest posts