Iowa v NW is set for 11am kick on ESPN/ESPN2

If it's on ESPN 2 and Pam Ward is the announcer, I'm going to be ******. I swear every year it is this way and the outcome has been bad more times then good!!!

Heading to Evanston also. Big group of friends are heading there for the weekend, we make a different away game a yearly event to meet up. I haven't seen a game at Northwestern, does anyone have experience there or know if there are any good places to tailgate?

Looking forward to break ingthe northwestern "curse" and put together a win similar to saturday vs msu

Tailgating at NW is pretty limited. Main lots for Hawkeye tailgating are about two miles east of the stadium off of Sheridan Road that goes thru the heart of the university by the lake. There is a shuttle that will take fans to Ryan Field from that location. Check with NW's official website.

If you want to top off before going into Ryan Field, their is a Goose Island Beer Co. free tailgate right next to the entrance in the northwest corner of Ryan Field.
Two tickets for small beers...but every little bit helps and it is some good brew.

The NW game was the one game I was considering NOT attending the rest of the year. Now that I know Pam Ward is doing the game, I will be in Evanston.

Looking forward to breaking the Northwestern "curse"

Correct, we have lost the past two years in Kinnick (and the last 3 overall in Kinnick) to NU.

However, we actually defeated the Cats the last time we played at Ryan Field. Jake had a great 2nd Half that day in Evanston. Seems our losing is confined to Iowa City?!

Go Hawks!!

Every time someone complains about Pam Ward "ruining" broadcasts, I immediately envision the complainer this way:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEVdca9U9LM]YouTube - We Like Sportz[/ame]

Latest posts