Iowa v MSU Depth Chart

What does this tell us about saturday? Nothing! Ferentz will "let the situation take its course," with the code of conduct and then hyde will be suspended for the game, there's no way he starts this game, mark it down. He interfered with official acts. I was watching soundoff last night and they snarked about how "does anybody think he won't play?" Well yeah! Anybody who has watched iowa football in the ferentz era knows he won't play. Ferentz has been consistent, whether its his best player or some scrub. He won't play, mark it down.

What does this tell us about saturday? Nothing! Ferentz will "let the situation take its course," with the code of conduct and then hyde will be suspended for the game, there's no way he starts this game, mark it down. He interfered with official acts. I was watching soundoff last night and they snarked about how "does anybody think he won't play?" Well yeah! Anybody who has watched iowa football in the ferentz era knows he won't play. Ferentz has been consistent, whether its his best player or some scrub. He won't play, mark it down.

Two years ago Michigan State allowed a starting DB to play against us who just got out of jail the day before the game for something more serious than being drunk and obnoxious(he was in jail for a few weeks if I recall). That's who we are playing this week so I don't think M St. will have any room to complain if Hyde plays.

I remember that too, but I would hate to be compared with the most thuggish and morally corrupt program in the Big10. MichSt would bring brass knuckles and blackjacks into the game if they thought they wouldn't get caught. There is no way Hyde will see the field or even dress for this game as well as the other guys involved in their own messes last weekend. Whether you like Ferentz or not he has not and will not put up with this stupid lack of judgement.

Latest posts