Iowa v Missouri St Game Thread (official!!!!!)

1231450_10151580297171574_1753297310_n.jpg

The Video on Matt Vandeburg says he runs a 4.49 40. Maybe he is not that slow. Had Offers from Wisky,and ISU

A few differences and things we should see today --

1) Daniels getting carries, Canzeri more action also
2) Vandeberg will start
3) King in for Lomax - more than an injury thing here
4) 2-3 redshirts burned - Daniels, Vandeburg, and Spearman and???
5) Difference in kickoff returns, will be shocked to see JC only guy back. Canzeri / KMM in mix now..dont count Powell out.
6) Powell will be involved more - continues to learn the offense
7) Flemming should see the field
8) Focus on middle of field / TEs

Ive heard a few times this week that this staff feels this group is damn close to turning the corner and being a very tough fball team. This issue is between the ears right now - learn how to win and finish. Dont expect KF to call of the dogs as much as he has in the past. He wont embarrass coach Allen but he knows this teams needs to feel it and feel it big, even if Missouri St.

Leaving now for a funeral. I won't be home till 3:00. I do have my dvr. I'm expecting the Hawkeye faithful to be loud and proud. Time to break this losing streak!!!!!

per Morehouse

– So, I guess Dolph got on the radio and said freshman WR Matt VandeBerg is having his redshirt pulled. I didn’t hear it. I don’t know about that one, but who knows.
VandeBerg is from Brandon, S.D. He originally was going to come in as a grayshirt, but got the full schollie just a few days before camp. He’s 6-1, 170, so he’s a lil’ guy. Let’s keep an eye on this.
A Twitter folk confirmed that Dolph indeed said VandeBerg is playing.
- See more at: The Walk Through — VandeBerg, Spearman in? No Lomax (updating) | TheGazette

Give KF another reason to keep Powell off the field.

Our PA announcer sounds terrible replace him and the team will get better immediately.

Latest posts