Iowa v Michigan Official Game Thread

Fantastic game by the defense. Really good blocking for the run game. Passing game still needs improvement (those 3 picks were inexcusable), but hey, I will take that win all day. Go Hawks!

Well after 2 + years of losing the close ones we got lucky and won one! It feels really good.

No thanks to the offensive geniuses in teh Hawkeye locker room. Phil called a great 2nd half D.

I bowed out at halftime to take a shower and get the first half stink off of me (and the team apparently)...The Hawks scored before I could log back in and I thought to myself "Don't F with it!" and waited til now to come back...it's only weird if it doesn't work!

You're welcome!

I bowed out at halftime to take a shower and get the first half stink off of me (and the team apparently)...The Hawks scored before I could log back in and I thought to myself "Don't F with it!" and waited til now to come back...it's only weird if it doesn't work!

You're welcome!
I was in the bathroom at Kinnick for two out of three TD's. It's a strategy that usually works.

Latest posts