Iowa v ISU 2:30 BTN kickoff ***Official***

You would think a lot of dogs got kicked over on CyFan. They're all ticked off because the game is on the BTN.

You would think a lot of dogs got kicked over on CyFan. They're all ticked off because the game is on the BTN.

Are they? Be sure to keep us posted on all the breaking CyFan forum News. You are truely our eye inthe sky, our man in the field. Godspeed.

How can they do that? Don't they know that Cyclone fans dropped their cable and satellite providers because they "don't want their money going to the BTN"??? It's not fair!

Not upset that it's on BTN. Hope to be in IC this year for the game. I enjoy the BTN coverage to be honest.

I'm sure the morons of CF are ******** constantly per usual. The vocal idiots are quite embarrassing there.

Not upset that it's on BTN. Hope to be in IC this year for the game. I enjoy the BTN coverage to be honest.

I'm sure the morons of CF are ******** constantly per usual. The vocal idiots are quite embarrassing there.

If the roles were reversed and the game was on some sort of Big 12 network, you guys would be just as ******.

If the roles were reversed and the game was on some sort of Big 12 network, you guys would be just as ******.

That's quite a strawman you've got there. I bet if the roles were reversed, and I had a big strawman, you'd be just as ******.

Speaking of vocal idiots.
BRTky.jpg

I for one am excited! I can sleep in a little longer, grill, drink, tailgate, drink, all the while with more energy, and can have a later Friday night if I want to.