Iowa v Iowa State Game Thread

big10fan

Ahhh, the big day is here. Who is representing online? Won't be able to watch, but will be listening via radio, KSCJ out of Sioux City.

Quick predictions: Iowa 24 - ISU 10. 14-3 at half and ISU scores a garbage TD at the end. Coker rebounds with 120 yards but no huge gains. KOK surprises us all with a lot of passes called and JVB shows he can throw the ball a long, long ways.

45 minutes to game time and I'm excited. Hopefully the incoming storm doesn't knock out my power.

The Hawks need to go out and hit the Clones hard, and need to do so early.

i think if we can score on that first drive like last year, ISU will just roll over. we'll see which team comes out with more intensity.

i think if we can score on that first drive like last year, ISU will just roll over. we'll see which team comes out with more intensity.

This!

And let's hope that first drive is all runs, no third downs and capped off by a dominating Coker burst through the ISU DB's

sick! crap! so, who's going to return KO's today then?

He could certainly play, i am sure it will be a game time decision. They've probably spent the last day trying to get him ready as much as possible.

If he cannot go, i think we will see some familiar faces back there. Maybe Hyde or one of the guys that returned kicks in the 2nd half last week.

pregame show with dolph didn't mention anything about bernstein being out, where did you hear that?

Latest posts