Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

They way JVB and McNutt are tearing up their secondary, these time outs are awesome if we can get the ball back.

We're adjusting to their offense. Their QB is athletic and is showing to have some skills but Indiana has limited his options to limit mistakes and we're adjusting too it (finally). If Indiana doesn't let him try to go down field (or if he isn't successful doing it) a little bit I don't think their offense will be much of an issue the rest of the way.

What posts?

All of them.

Oh my posts on the Defense giving up Touchdowns in back to back series. That is just concern with what all of us seen early on.

Officially here is what I felt about the game yesterday..

HawkPrdatr40
HN Legend

Re: A bad match-up for Indiana vs Iowa

I for one thinks Iowa pounds Indiana to powder tomorrow.

Oh my posts on the Defense giving up Touchdowns in back to back series. That is just concern with what all of us seen early on.

Officially here is what I felt about the game yesterday..

HawkPrdatr40
HN Legend

huh?

A few underneath routes for a field goal should be very available here. That gives them a three score lead. I'd be stoked about that.

What posts?

All of them.

You have a problem with this post of mine.. Your boring me. Think will both agree to disagree at times. In the end will have to agree on one thing with both Hawkeye fans.

HawkPrdatr40
HN Legend

Latest posts