• Yes

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Would go, but can't.

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters

Hawkeye11en1

Well, you gonna go? I know I'll be there. Better than 5 days in Dubuque for the holidays, that's for sure!

I went to the Outback Bowl three years ago - first and only bowl game.

Not feeling it this year.

If it is not Missouri again I am there. I don't know how Insight could do that again, I have no interest in seeing that rematch.

No money and there is a bun in the oven if you know what I mean. Would love to do it though. I had a blast last year and that was in Tucson for the Arizona game.

No money and there is a bun in the oven if you know what I mean. Would love to do it though. I had a blast last year and that was in Tucson for the Arizona game.

Why not drive your deluxe RV down to the bowl? That's what you spent all your cash on, right? Might as well go all in.:cool:

I think the poll should be does Coker break his own insight bowl record????? Can't wait for cokerpace2

Planning on it. Friend has hawkeye decked out bus that we would drive down there with. I hope we for sure go.

50-50 right now. Broke my string of bowl games with knee replacement last year. Just do not feel the love for this team, but want to go to Insight. Coaching staff has tapped my energy for hawkeye football.

Never been to a bowl game. Think I'll hold out for something a little more prestigious than teh insight bowel in the filthy crime-infested sandbox known as greater phoenix.

Never been to a bowl game. Think I'll hold out for something a little more prestigious than teh insight bowel in the filthy crime-infested sandbox known as greater phoenix.

I've been to Phoenix several times. Never been accosted.

You've never been to a bowl game? Not surprising.

Latest posts