Iowa State owns Iowa.

ottoman89

Isn't that a depressing thought? It seems like there athletic program is now bettering ours.

Let that sink in, it makes me outraged and sick to my stomach.

Iowa is faltering and Iowa State is starting to grow and triumph.

Why do I even care about sports? Haha.

It's the Cyclone state for sure, sorry to say. ISU's hoops program is simply better than ours.

Iowa clearly has a better football program, but it hasn't stopped KF from losing to them head-to-head 3 of the past 4 years, or 9 out of 16 overall. It sucks.

It's the Cyclone state for sure, sorry to say. ISU's hoops program is simply better than ours.

Iowa clearly has a better football program, but it hasn't stopped KF from losing to them head-to-head 3 of the past 4 years, or 9 out of 16 overall. It sucks.

I'm just not embarrassed that isu is better in basketbal because they are better than all but a hundful of teams right nowl. I would personally rather they suck but when they are a top 15 team, how can it be embarrasing to lose to them? Now football on the other hand is embarrassing as **** to lose to them because they're horrible.

When you're a big brother, you only talk about losses to little brother. Everything else gets ignored.

When you're a little brother, you only talk about wins over big brother. Everything else gets ignored.

Do the math.

When you're a big brother, you only talk about losses to little brother. Everything else gets ignored.

When you're a little brother, you only talk about wins over big brother. Everything else gets ignored.

Do the math.

I'm doing the math but am having a tough time coming up with a definite answer. I'd guess it's somewhere in the 17-20 range?

We all need to feel very blessed we're in BIG West. Think about it... the best of the West got embarrassed by 3rd string QB from East. We can get to a bowl every year as long as we're in West.

We all need to feel very blessed we're in BIG West. Think about it... the best of the West got embarrassed by 3rd string QB from East. We can get to a bowl every year as long as we're in West.

We're going to be rolling in bowl championships!

Do the math.

Actually a lot of truth to this. Non story when Iowa wins.

We suck at football and still better than them by a decent margin. Our loss to them in football just shows how much we suck at it.

ISU clearly has the better basketball team but I can take a little a little bit of comfort knowing the Hawkeye Nation fan base is so much classier than the losers at cyfan. 3 days after a blow out win over the Hawks they're still complaining about the refs and how much they would have won by if Jones and McKay would have played. Perfect example of little brother being little brother. Now they're talking about Wichita State not being good. They want everyone to tell them how good ISU is but won't give credit to anybody else. It's by far the most insecure fan base in college history.

ISU clearly has the better basketball team but I can take a little a little bit of comfort knowing the Hawkeye Nation fan base is so much classier than the losers at cyfan. 3 days after a blow out win over the Hawks they're still complaining about the refs and how much they would have won by if Jones and McKay would have played. Perfect example of little brother being little brother. Now they're talking about Wichita State not being good. They want everyone to tell them how good ISU is but won't give credit to anybody else. It's by far the most insecure fan base in college history.

It goes both ways. Both fan bases have their d-bag fans.

ISU's basketball team is clearly better. Holberg has a completely different recruiting strategy than McCaffery. Holberg is willing and able to go out and pick up great players that have either been kicked-off other teams, or are otherwise available for maybe just one season (ala Russell Wilson and Wisconsin). McCaffery is using a more traditional approach to recruiting players.

Not saying one is better than the other, they are just different.

Latest posts