Iowa State indefinitely suspends center Jameel McKay

He's the guy who stands out the most to me when I've watched Iowa State. They already are bad defensively and lose their inside guy and apparently were only going 6 deep? Yeesh. If he's out a long time it would be surprising if Iowa State doesn't collapse.

Sounds like McKay is suspended for 1 game against a bad team without their best player. No big deal.

Sounds like McKay is suspended for 1 game against a bad team without their best player. No big deal.

Yep. Pretty weak if this ends up being the case. Especially for a guy who bailed on his coaches and teammates by refusing to practice like a little *****. If they get away with a win at Okie State and McKay's allowed back after one game Cyclone fans are too dumb to remember how big of a moron McKay is. He won't learn a damn thing.

Well suspended indefinitely doesn't mean one game...regardless of what he says on twitter. My guess is once he's back he's coming off the bench at first.

He seems like a total head case. Especially in his senior season to throw his season and maybe career away with 2 months to go?

Without reading the whole 42 page thread over at cyfan, the only rumor I found was that he refused to practice yesterday.

kudos to Prohm for actually suspending a player in CONF game, even if just one. MO of ISU hoops over last decade is to gather as many troublemakers who are great ballers, but kicked off other teams, and as long as they can still dunk, they play. No questions.

clone bball is sliding down....down...down... what are all the "Hilton Magic" d-bags gong to do with their lives when ISMoo bball becomes a middle of the pack "big" 12 team.

Oh wait... they already are.

Ouch

wait for it.....wait for it..... ... .... ... .. ... "HEY, at least we beat IOWA!" Some things never change

kudos to Prohm for actually suspending a player in CONF game, even if just one. MO of ISU hoops over last decade is to gather as many troublemakers who are great ballers, but kicked off other teams, and as long as they can still dunk, they play. No questions.

The amazing thing about that is that so far it hasn't imploded on ISU. I don't know how they managed to make a team work out of so many head cases. The mayor must be the headcase whisperer. Interesting to see if the new kid can continue those ways.

The kid is really banged up. injured. Prohm or whatever the hell his name is needs to lighten up. D-bag coach

Lol I hope this is a troll attempt. McKay has ******* tendonitis. You know what my football coaches or Army Sgts would have told me if I had bitched about my tendonitis? Suck it up buttercup! Seriously. Of all things someone with a grown up pair of balls can play through tendonitis should be at the top. Is it painful? Yes, of course it can be, but come on man. You're playing a D1 sport at a high level. Everyone and their dog gets tendonitis. Stop being a pansy.

Latest posts