iowa state has reached a new level of d bag

^no kidding. No one wants to see coaches, put in positions of acting for a video. Having a bunch of dudes in khakis leave the meetkng room one by one and then the coach putting his head down to go to sleep? Classic. And boy, showing the coach walking up steps, riveting. When will this debut on the cyclone channel?

Even if this was supposed to be a funny video, it just makes Campbell and ISU look pathetic. Heck The Iowa Nice guy makes funny videos, and they look professional. This just looked like a 6th grade video project.....really pathetic for a P5 football marketing perspective.

Instead of saying I work so hard well into the night, it screamed "OK, everyone is gone, I am going to take a nap on the job."

Seriously, is that a joke video or what?

I likw how he is working out in dress pants and dress shoes. Fools.

...and guys like Ledermax that hover around the Hawkeye boards just waiting... for their chance to scream out "SEE...you're obsessed with us too!!!"

a glorious lack of sophistication...or self-awareness. take your pick. Both apply with regard to the original thread

I'm deaf and blind and I can read the braille on their helmet and it said "All the way in Cow Turd" . Yikes, am I wrong?

The desperation is how some Hawk fans key on ISU all the time. That's funny. It wouldn't be a rivalry if you had no thought for them.

Roy Rogers never thought much about Sparrow Biffle, but Sparrow sure made Roy laugh a lot!

Reminds me of when Ron Zook took over Illinois and all he talked about was how much he could bench press. That should impress recruits.

It is a new level of desperation. Iowa reached a spectacular level this year and now Iowa State is starting over. I really wonder sometimes why we even play them. Ohio State doesn't play Ohio U. every year or Toledo. Why in the heck do we even play Iowa State?

I agree that Iowa is in a no win situation playing the clones ever year, but when there are two major universities in a state, you just gotta do it. I'm in Georgia, and Georgia has the same kind of deal down here, playing Georgia Tech each year. (I realize ISU is not on par with Ga Tech)

I agree that Iowa is in a no win situation playing the clones ever year, but when there are two major universities in a state, you just gotta do it. I'm in Georgia, and Georgia has the same kind of deal down here, playing Georgia Tech each year. (I realize ISU is not on par with Ga Tech)

I wish ISU was on par with Ga. Tech at least then you could justify KF's 9 losses to them.

He's got 5 national championships, holy crap! That's even more than... Tim Brewster! #play4brew

CWx9LpZUYAAFzzH.jpg

He's got 5 national championships, holy crap! That's even more than... Tim Brewster! #play4brew

CWx9LpZUYAAFzzH.jpg

Lol. Did they really put this shiat out?!? Why not throw in his high school and jr high records too. What a tool. Already fitting nicely as head clown.

It is a new level of desperation. Iowa reached a spectacular level this year and now Iowa State is starting over. I really wonder sometimes why we even play them. Ohio State doesn't play Ohio U. every year or Toledo. Why in the heck do we even play Iowa State?
Everyone has a special obligation to help the poor and pathetic.

Latest posts