Iowa State 2011 = Iowa 2009

I say they are ganna get smacked in the mouth when Texas rolls in. Nd then isu drops 4 in a row after the Texas loss , then splitting KSU nd KU, then loose to ok. St nd Okla. Finish with 4-5 wins, again it's Iowa St we're talking about, Jantz won't always be able to save the clowns in the 4th like he has. Big twelve is ganna murder him and ISU.

I agree that the Big 12 is much much tougher than the Big 10.

So to recap Iowa State = Iowa 2009 unless asked to bet on it....if betting is involved then Iowa State 2011 = 7 wins

Good work Ryno

Not saying they're going to have same record/season as Iowa. I'm just stating that so far their season has gone much like Iowa's did in 2009 with the way the ball bounced and ugly wins. Jeez.

You have to appreciate Iowa State. They're solid on the team and on the sidelines. Their coach knows when to mix it up. They execute when they need to. That last part is like Iowa '09, not the coaching part. They deserve their 3 wins, they outplayed their opponents when they needed to.

So to recap Iowa State = Iowa 2009 unless asked to bet on it....if betting is involved then Iowa State 2011 = 7 wins

Good work Ryno

I said, "...8-4/9-3 isn't far fetched."

I'm going more with 8 wins. That's IF Steele Jantz doesn't go down with an injury. If he is out for any extended time ISU struggles so this bet is off. But I'll take a $100 bet for ISU to get 8 wins.

With that said, I've never seen a more arrogant fanbase being 3-0 than Iowa State fans. They beat an FCS team, a below average Iowa team and a God awful UCONN team - three games they could have easily lost and staring at 0-3 instead - and a lot of the fans think the Clones are world beaters.

I'm going more with 8 wins. That's IF Steele Jantz doesn't go down with an injury. If he is out for any extended time ISU struggles so this bet is off. But I'll take a $100 bet for ISU to get 8 wins.

With that said, I've never seen a more arrogant fanbase being 3-0 than Iowa State fans. They beat an FCS team, a below average Iowa team and a God awful UCONN team - three games they could have easily lost and staring at 0-3 instead - and a lot of the fans think the Clones are world beaters.

8 wins including the bowl win, like you stated earlier?

couldnt disagree more with this. I see people really excited to be where ISU is at (3-0) but i dont see many at all talking like the clones are going to roll the big 12. I think the majority realizes that ISU has gotten extremely lucky up to this point. it's the vocal minority that you must be referring to.

I see way more fans upset over Uconn fan breaking CY's arm than anything.

couldnt disagree more with this. I see people really excited to be where ISU is at (3-0) but i dont see many at all talking like the clones are going to roll the big 12. I think the majority realizes that ISU has gotten extremely lucky up to this point. it's the vocal minority that you must be referring to.

I see way more fans upset over Uconn fan breaking CY's arm than anything.

Ironic that someone else refers to this part of a fan base....:rolleyes:

Latest posts