Iowa signee Ingram to play in Indiana-Kentucky All-Star games; Des Moines Register

Re: Iowa signee Ingram to play in Indiana-Kentucky All-Star games; Des Moines Registe

you know the double double prediction was bad. but the worst prediction had to be about blocked shots. didnt herby have olaseni at like 4 or 5 blocks per game? that is anthony davis numbers and extremely rare.
Yes it was, there are just not a lot of players that average a double double in the college game. Most that do are mid-major players.What's Iowa's history of players that average double double's?

yea...not sure about that. probably have to go back a ways to find a double double average for a hawk. maybe someone should make a post celebrating herby's great predictions.

Re: Iowa signee Ingram to play in Indiana-Kentucky All-Star games; Des Moines Registe

yea...not sure about that. probably have to go back a ways to find a double double average for a hawk. maybe someone should make a post celebrating herby's great predictions.

LOL...it would take quite a while to compile that listing...

I think Evans was the last one, the only one after him would have been Brunner, I think, but he played with some solid rebounders as well, so I am thinking he didn't.

Latest posts