Iowa QBs > Wiscy QBs

Hawk1960

I think most on this forum would agree we have two good QBs. I like our "QB controversy" much better than the one in Madison right now. Both McEvoy and Stave looked terrible today.

Here is a look at season stats ...

Wiscy QBs 64 - 118, 54%, 7 TD, 8 INT
Iowa QBs 111 - 175, 63%, 6 TD, 3 INT

I think most on this forum would agree we have two good QBs. I like our "QB controversy" much better than the one in Madison right now. Both McEvoy and Stave looked terrible today.

Here is a look at season stats ...

Wiscy QBs 64 - 118, 54%, 7 TD, 8 INT
Iowa QBs 111 - 175, 63%, 6 TD, 3 INT

Either QB would start for every B1G west team except for Illinois (Lunt is a greeat QB on a bad team) and maybe Nebraska.

Yeah, but to make the comparison we would need to convert one of our safeties to start the season opener when the starter (rudock?) works through some mental problems.

I guess people still NOT figured it out yet, but Iowa's issues are not at the QB position. Yes I favor CJ over JR but in the end it's not the QB.

Well NW shows us all that improvement can happen and wins can come...against the "good teams".

OMG Merge the states and merge the schools and have an Iowskonsin Dream Team go undefeated win the National Championship!

The big reason for the BIG being down is QB play. This has to be one of the worst years I have seen for QBs. Our 2 QBs could start for any of these teams except MSU. Cook is the class of QBs. I agree with the other poster. The problem isn't QB talent. Its the rotten scheme they must play in. Davis is lucky to be in the BIG right now because of how bad it is.

Latest posts