Iowa/Purdue Game thread

Just what we all needed after yesterday. What an unbelievable effort. I thought we'd never win this game to begin with..then down by 17 at half! Incredible

HOLY ****! **** YES!!!

This cancels out the Iowa State game and I barely care about the Rose Bowl debacle now.

We aren't the most talented basketball team in the country but let's say this...should have beaten isu..beat msu...beat purdue on the road....

Fran sure knows what a basketball team looks like. He gets and develops long lanky forwards who can handle the ball....its the length on defense....i'm impressed with this team.

How about Baer?? He hit some big shots and showed no fear. He is no fluke. And Dom Uhl with 2 huge 3's in a row. Sapp with some big shots. Such a much needed boost from some different guys in the 2nd half. Level of optimism is increased

We aren't the most talented basketball team in the country but let's say this...should have beaten isu..beat msu...beat purdue on the road....

Fran sure knows what a basketball team looks like. He gets and develops long lanky forwards who can handle the ball....its the length on defense....i'm impressed with this team.

We're fairly close to being undefeated. Led every game at half so far this year. This feels like a better version of the team that started two years ago. I don't think they'll collapse should they keep up this run.

Latest posts