Iowa Punishes Pedo State Game Thread

Megan with 33, Chase with 24. Another double/double for Megan 33 points 13 rebounds and 7 assists. Drive safely going home!

Tonight is the first time I've seen Megan fight back! She gave 23 quite the smack to the rib cage! I think she's had enough of the dirty crap she gets game after game! Steller performance from Megan and Chase! That is what I had envisioned all along for those 2. Finally put it together. Mac with the inbounds steal was huge! The unforced turn overs are killing us! Need to stop that or the post season is going to be very short! The Hawks didn't choke at the end and they chalk up another win and that's all that matters. Megan or Chase needs to be on the court at all times. Their play goes down hill without 1 of them out there. Hannah had a great game. Scoring and getting in the passing lanes. Way to go Hawks! Now go those kittens Sunday!

Rewatching the game it strikes me that behind Kathleen and now Megan the Hawks are starting to develop some attitude. I think the bad calls stopped partly because things were said to the refs by both players when Penn State started to bully Iowa. It seems this was a different attitude.

I'm surprised that Kathleen doesn't have a concussion after that game! It's pretty bad when teams think the only way to beat Iowa is to actually BEAT UP Iowa! Our 3 post players scored 65 points tonight with 75% shooting! Unreal!

Latest posts