Iowa Punishes Pedo State Game Thread

And let me guess...Iowa is going to win by 20-30 but not after being completely screwed over by the refs.

And let me guess...Iowa is going to win by 20-30 but not after being completely screwed over by the refs.
Will you please just stop with your nonsense. Quit ruining the women's threads! You've got 50 other threads you can demolish! Get over it!

There is whole slate of interesting Women's games going on. I'll try to keep updated as well. Purdue vs Minnesota locked in a close one. Md.,Mich. and tOSU all winning but by less than 10.

The worst of it is supposed to be after midnight. So going home should be okay. I-80 had some snow, but not too much. Traffic from Davenport was traveling at about 60mph.

The worst of it is supposed to be after midnight. So going home should be okay. I-80 had some snow, but not too much. Traffic from Davenport was traveling at about 60mph.
That's about the speed we were going. It was starting to get slicker the closer we got to Iowa City. GO HAWS!!!!

Minnesota by 7 over Purdue at the half and Md. over MSU by 7 at the half. Nothing else is close.

Latest posts