Iowa/PSU match by match results thread

iahawk20

Do not read if you are holding out to watch the meet tonight on BTN.

Otherwise, i will post the results of each weight below for those that are interested.

Steel opens with FALL in 4:16, Hawks lead 6-0.

Will be very interesting to see Marion at 141 today...

It pisses me off so bad that Long is even wrestling... never mind his off the mat issues but how does a D1 transfer move and continue wrestling the same year? Bull#$&

It pisses me off so bad that Long is even wrestling... never mind his off the mat issues but how does a D1 transfer move and continue wrestling the same year? Bull#$&

Agree.

Ramos had a solid 1st period, no score through the 1st.

Do not read if you are holding out to watch the meet tonight on BTN.

Otherwise, i will post the results of each weight below for those that are interested.

R u at the meet? Thanks for doing this. Anywhere I can catch this live myself?

I thought Montell was going to go at 149? I really would have liked to see Ballweg here the way he's been going.

R u at the meet? Thanks for doing this. Anywhere I can catch this live myself?

No, i wish. As far as i know all-access is the only way....unless you are local in Iowa City 800am).

The usual guys that do this are not around and they are much better at it....i can hardly sit while listening to wrestling or else i would provide more detailed updates....however listening to Ironside is pretty intense, lol

Is he just giving 149 to PSU then? The older Ballweg stands no chance there but I think Marion would have.

Molinaro is a chump... i loved watching BM work him through the years. I think Montell could kick his ***.

Alton is overrated... gassed this late in the year and struggling against a guy who's in his first match? Sad.

YES!!!! Sorry, spent the last 30 secoonds screaming, Marion with a heck of a 3rd!! He wins 11-8, Alton was DEAD tired, LOL.

Hawks up 12-0!!

Through 3 matches, Iowa is absolutely the more conditioned team and it is not even close.

Long way to go but what a start by the Hawks!!!

Latest posts