Iowa pro day/Jordan Bernstine

WildTurkey

I still cant believe he didnt get an invite to the combine. What is this kid lacking? Surely cant be speed or athleticism. He looks strong as hell. He had some of the biggest hits the hawks had all year.
Im assuming he might lack some awareness. What else?

Hopefully he shines at Iowas pro day. Make those scouts notice you JB!

I still cant believe he didnt get an invite to the combine. What is this kid lacking? Surely cant be speed or athleticism. He looks strong as hell. He had some of the biggest hits the hawks had all year.

What was he lacking? Consistent health and playing time before his senior year.

Which is another way of saying, lack of awareness.

Huh?

Hes been banged up pretty much his entire career here and therefore did not get consistent playing time until his senior year. How is that saying he lacked awareness?

Huh?

Hes been banged up pretty much his entire career here and therefore did not get consistent playing time until his senior year. How is that saying he lacked awareness?

might have misinterpreted the earlier post. i thought he was talking about others lack of awareness of him as a player, which is attributed to him not being able to play much before his senior year, as opposed to Bernstine's own lack of awareness as a football player.

Lack of football IQ and instincts in the passing game.

I still cant believe he didnt get an invite to the combine. What is this kid lacking? Surely cant be speed or athleticism. He looks strong as hell. He had some of the biggest hits the hawks had all year. Im assuming he might lack some awareness. What else?Hopefully he shines at Iowas pro day. Make those scouts notice you JB!
Lack of football IQ and instincts in the passing game.
Lack of football IQ? well how many times did he come up and stop the run when the linebackers looked lost? He just needed some more experience playing SS. It has to be a tough posistion to learn with the assignments and responsibility the coaches put on the SS. I reallly thought he looked great at times this year. He was a pretty damn good kick returner aswell.

Lack of football IQ? well how many times did he come up and stop the run when the linebackers looked lost? He just needed some more experience playing SS. It has to be a tough posistion to learn with the assignments and responsibility the coaches put on the SS. I reallly thought he looked great at times this year. He was a pretty damn good kick returner aswell.

(Lack of football IQ and instincts) IN the passing game.

If he's healthy and has an eye popping pro day. He will get drafted. He's got speed to burn and would be able to play on special teams day one for any team. I think he can play safety in the NFL but we'll see.

I agree. He is an NFL safety proto-type,when healthy. I hope he has a great pro day.
Or,I just hope the Bears sign him to a free agent contract,and he beats out some of the bums they have drafted in the 3rd round the last few years. Jordan can play.

bernstine and binns will both put up impressive numbers at the pro day. binns got looked over because he doesnt have a bunch of highlight reel plays and is just consistent. jordan got looked over because of injuries (i think he will pull a tarp and put up freak type numbers).

both could easily be drafted because of the upside they have. but i see both being free agent signings which may be best because they can pick the best situation for themselves.

Bernstine isn't being considered seriously because of hos lack of impact in the passing game. I think he will be a UDFA and have a chance to make a team via special teams.

Latest posts