Iowa player sent home from Insight

That is starting to take off..received a text from someone that has always been responsible with such things through the years saying the same..no names or reasons.

Maybe someone is academically ineligible??Thought KF said he would know on the 26th if there were any casualities...

Last edited:
No one is reporting anything to do with who is suspended or why. If this is the case, if someone has actually been suspended, my guess is a statement will be released today

No one is reporting anything to do with who is suspended or why. If this is the case, if someone has actually been suspended, my guess is a statement will be released today

This thread has rumor written all over it. No official statement whatsoever...

If someone was sick or hurt, would they send them home?? I would still want to hang with the team. I'm guessing Discipline??

This thread has rumor written all over it. No official statement whatsoever...

I have posted rules related to our forums and rumors on the top of the FB and BB forums.

Rumors are going to be a part of forums. However, when people start posting wild arse speculation of a defaming nature specific to players, that crosses a line I'd rather not see crossed here.

According to my "source", its not a starter or someone who regularly plays. Don't have a name and don't have a reason but I am sure both will be out soon enough like the Coker situation

Yeah, nothing's wrong with this program.

The only thing wrong with this program is 18-23 yr old young men make dumb decisions.
Gee, if only we could play with mature adults over 30,eh?
Until then, we will have to live with a few youthful indiscretions,or hope to have 120 college age guys be perfect,like you?

The only thing wrong with this program is 18-23 yr old young men make dumb decisions.
Gee, if only we could play with mature adults over 30,eh?
Until then, we will have to live with a few youthful indiscretions,or hope to have 120 college age guys be perfect,like you?

OK. A few. Yep. My bad.
Not like its a recurring issue or anything.
You're right, I'm wrong.

Latest posts