Iowa played so bad that....

MikeyLikesIowa

Ed Podolak nominated himself as the Elite Chevrolet Player of the Game (this is actually a true statement). He said he did it to prevent a fight in the locker room because no one deserved it.

Have some fun with this and finish the phrase. Iowa played so bad that____________

Ed Podolak nominated himself as the Elite Chevrolet Player of the Game (this is actually a true statement). He said he did it to prevent a fight in the locker room because no one deserved it.

Have some fun with this and finish the phrase. Iowa played so bad that____________

Iowa played so bad that CJ got into the game.

I was considering turning off the game at halftime and going shopping at the mall with my wife.

KF challenges an incomplete pass down 51-7 with less than a minute in game. Lol. Worst game manager evaaaaaaaa

Iowa played so bad. That the big donors are meeting at this moment.

Iowa played so bad that I switched channels to watch the Penn State - Indiana game during the second half.

I was happy to be at work today and not see 1 single play.

Latest posts