Iowa-Pitt Prediction Thread

DeereHD

Iowa 34 - Pitt 23...I have a feeling Iowa plays a solid game all the way around. Team will learn a lot from last week and adjustments will be made.

I still have faith in this team, the coaches, and program. 1 game doesn't change that. There are going to be growing pains this year...it was expected going into the season, but I like the overall talent on this team and long-term potential. I have a feeling we will see a young defensive lineman or 2 step up over the next couple of weeks.

Iowa comes out and plays a great game and wins big. Fan base then starts talking Big Ten championship game.
This

Lol..wow. I wish I had your guys' optimism. Did you watch the same game as I did Saturday? With this defense and Kirk handcuffing the O, I just don't see it. 8 regular season wins at the most, most likely looking at 7. That being said, I do think we find a way to win this Saturday.

Iowa 27 Pitt 17

Iowa will learn alot from this week especially Vandenberg, will have Bernstine back healthy, plus it will be at home. Im hoping at some point the coaches will start working Carl Davis and Darian Cooper in to the rotation.

When you lose ugly to the worst team in the B12, it rattles your faith.

Pitt 27
Iowa 14

Give ISU a little credit, Kansas is probably the worst team in the Big 12. :D

Anyway for whatever reason (because I haven't seen it the last two weeks) I think Iowa comes out ready to play and we will see some adjustments on D and Iowa wins 27-17.

Tons of handing off by both QBs, difference in the game is our play action works a little bit better. UI 31 Pitt 24

Latest posts