Iowa-Pitt game predictions

Night game... Home field... The enormous emotion of Greenwood on the sideline... All serves to overwhelm Pitt.

Iowa 35
Pitt 21

Captain Kirk keeps all games close if he can. Give CJ some of the skill talent that has left over the last few years and you'd see some blow outs. Instead, what will happen is the defense will be solid as it usually is under Kirk. And the offense will only score enough to eek out a win.

Pitt leads 24 to 20 in the 4th quarter. Iowa scores a TD late and wins 27-24. CFN says Iowa 27-23. I swear I looked that up after making my prediction.

Game stays within one score until midway through the 4th and by then all of my nails are bitten off. Iowa pulls ahead at the last second. Pretty much a clone of last week. Iowa wins 30-23

Iowa needs to jump on Pitt so they can't rely on their rushing game. With both Pitt QBs seeing action, both might be trying to make extra work to make things happen. If I were coaching, ... nevermind I'm not, Iowa will play it's basic package and take advantage of the Pitt QBers pressing to impress.

With a playmaker at QB there's no reason why Iowa can't score 3 TDs a game minimum. They get 4 with a missed PAT (to break the streak now rather than in a "meaningful non-exhibition" game)

Iowa 27-13.

The atmosphere will be electric tonight and Hawks will feed off the crowd. BTN will show several gratuitous shots of combines picking corn and Iowa will roll.
Hawks 34
Panthers 17

I really don't like this match up. Injuries and their big ol have me concerned. I'm hoping the home crowd and 30 being there help push us. I predict a nervous 24-21 score.

Captain Kirk keeps all games close if he can. Give CJ some of the skill talent that has left over the last few years and you'd see some blow outs. Instead, what will happen is the defense will be solid as it usually is under Kirk. And the offense will only score enough to eek out a win.

Pitt leads 24 to 20 in the 4th quarter. Iowa scores a TD late and wins 27-24. CFN says Iowa 27-23. I swear I looked that up after making my prediction.

^^^^ I'm not saying this guy is a genius . . . more like a GOD.:cool:

Latest posts