Iowa piling on the points tonight

Tony P. Was playing with a heavy heart. Lost his grandmother, with whom he was very close. This according to Fran In post game remarks. There was also something going on with Patrick and Josh, and maybe Freeman. I was at the game and it was pretty clear.

Tony P. Was playing with a heavy heart. Lost his grandmother, with whom he was very close. This according to Fran In post game remarks. There was also something going on with Patrick and Josh, and maybe Freeman. I was at the game and it was pretty clear.
It appeared that the entire upper level of Carver was empty. Is that right?

Love the balance too. what they have 5 dudes in double figures with Bowen having 9. That's awesome.

Bowen got a nice teaching moment at the end of the 1st half. We coulda waited to take the last shot of the half but he made his move like 4 seconds too soon missed and we saw what happened. They had time to not only get a shot but rebound it and put it back. I bet Fran got on him about that at halftime. Glad it didn't end up mattering that's when you want those situational mistakes to happen.

It appeared that the entire upper level of Carver was empty. Is that right?
Very small crowd, as I expected. 8:00 pm on a Wednesday night. Sucks. Biggest cheer of the night came when Freeman blocked 3 consecutive shots, then ran out into a breakaway. Sounded like a full house! No way are mid week games that don’t end until 10:00 pm going to draw a crowd. Worse than a blizzard.

Latest posts