Iowa - Penn State game thread

why are they full of **** , because they talk about a players ability in a positive way, rather than down grade them to your way of thinking?

I saw you over there cheating on this thread. I'm taking names. Ask stormin why he wouldn't post my post but then posts shaggy comments about shoveling a driveway...

Cheater.

haters21.jpg

Because they are telling you what you want to hear Herby. Sure, it's nice they are being positive but I think they probably say the same crap at the next game, no matter who is playing. You know, like the guy that tells each of his girlfriends they're the best. They're salesman. So they are good bull ********. Get it?

Eat a snickers or something.

they got hot from 3 8-10 this half alone after going 4 of 13 the 1st half, for a team that is last in the BT in 3 pt %, they couldn't miss

Because they are telling you what you want to hear Herby. Sure, it's nice they are being positive but I think they probably say the same crap at the next game, no matter who is playing. You know, like the guy that tells each of his girlfriends they're the best. They're salesman. So they are good bull ********. Get it?

Eat a snickers or something.

Freaky playing strong today!:D

Latest posts