Iowa over OSU

I am not a drunk cyclone fan. I'm done with this board and the podcast. Some of you have serous problems making fun of a seven year old Hawkeyes fan.

Sagarin as of this am on a netural field:

OSU -3.5 over Iowa

how many folks this time last year gave OSU a shot at winning the National Title? just saying

Sagarin is a blind financial model, does not drink beer and watch games. OSU = #talent #playmakers

As much as I'd like to imagine Iowa hanging around, making them punt, I'm old enough to recognize the special from the good. OSU has players who can score from anywhere on the field and almost anytime - just on pure athleticism. That is the difference between Iowa and OSU.

I am not a drunk cyclone fan. I'm done with this board and the podcast. Some of you have serous problems making fun of a seven year old Hawkeyes fan.

Aaaaahhh, toughen up and try harder

kramer-karate-o.gif

A sports message board is probably not the best place for a 7 year old girl. If you had really been reading this board for a long time, you should have known that. While language and content are fairly clean, there's no guarantee you won't get your feelings hurt.
Somehow I still doubt you.

This is far from the ideal place for a person with (apparently) very thin skin and his/her 7 year old kid to try to get over their social anxiety. Message boards can be a brutal place where you pour your heart into something only to have some anonymous person end up dismantling it and ridiculing you. I suggest you find a good support group for your anxiety rather than coming here and getting upset with the other posters. Good luck!

Problem with OSU is that their talent gets them by early in the season, then they start gelling and generally get better as the season wears on.

I'm detecting a light scent of OK4P or Ghost in the vicinity... probably my imagination...

To be the best, you have to beat the best.

To that end, I'm fully in favor of a healthy Iowa team playing tOSU in Indy.

Bring it on. No ducking by playing a perceived inferior opponent. Bring on the best.

Agree 100%. OSU is much more respected nationally and they’re not the powerhouse this year, as they were in previous years. Close games with NIU and Indiana doesn’t earn my respect as a # 1 team in the country. Iowa has as good of a chance to beat OSU as beating anyone else in the BIG this year. Healthy Hawkeye, bring on the bucks!

+OSU gets much more attention nationally. Night games vs PSU and Rutgers on ABC back-to-back weeks? What other team in the BIG would get that attention against toilet bowl BIG teams?

I'm detecting a light scent of OK4P or Ghost in the vicinity... probably my imagination...

Ok4p's ego wouldn't allow such a low ball attempt......Ghost on the other hand

Last edited:

Ghost was way above the "women, children, mental disability" pandering, not to mention, pretty caustic in his own right. Even with his genius, I don't think he could pull off the "poor, pity me" angle for very long.

OK4P-Nick-Ever-Clinton-Hawk ... maybe. Pretty adept at jumping personalities, although, sometimes a little transparent and sloppy.

This one -- with the lack of social boundaries in divulging personal info, the quick counterattack with blatant defensiveness, the underlying emotional baggage and general lack of basic spelling / grammar -- reeks of Herbie.

Either way, this might become a bit entertaining if all 3 hop in for a battle royale.

Ghost was way above the "women, children, mental disability" pandering, not to mention, pretty caustic in his own right. Even with his genius, I don't think he could pull off the "poor, pity me" angle for very long.

OK4P-Nick-Ever-Clinton-Hawk ... maybe. Pretty adept at jumping personalities, although, sometimes a little transparent and sloppy.

This one -- with the lack of social boundaries in divulging personal info, the quick counterattack with blatant defensiveness, the underlying emotional baggage and general lack of basic spelling / grammar -- reeks of Herbie.

Either way, this might become a bit entertaining if all 3 hop in for a battle royale.

3 grown arse, well educated, smart cats in a troll battle royale...interesting.

Troll? Like I said first time, long time. It was a joke referring to my fist post. I Iowa lost to Urban Meyer in a close game recently, and we play MSU close. That is all I was saying.I doubt if I will post here again after being referred to as a Troll. I have checked this board everyday during football season since its beginning. Go **** yourself lightning1

Just post more frequently. You'll be fine. Just gotta get through a little initiation.

Trial by fire. It'll make you better.

Last edited:
This is far from the ideal place for a person with (apparently) very thin skin and his/her 7 year old kid to try to get over their social anxiety. Message boards can be a brutal place where you pour your heart into something only to have some anonymous person end up dismantling it and ridiculing you. I suggest you find a good support group for your anxiety rather than coming here and getting upset with the other posters. Good luck!

You are missing the point. OSU had not looked domminant at times. Indiana comes to mind. Iowa has a shot if we play them in Indy.

Iowa would have a shot against OSU, I'd say that idea is crazy, but look at the last two times Iowa played them, overtime with V@,!:$:!.&berg and rudock played them well with the heavy TE sets. There is a chance, and I don't think Iowa matches up to Michigan state that dramatically better.

Latest posts