Iowa over OSU

AminaSian

First time long time. I can and will beat OSU or MSU in championship game. I'm sick of hearing about second class bowls. Iowa has played very wel against these two team, and is due for a win. I keep hearing we have no chance in this game, but I beg to differ. I'm prepared for message guy to say we need to take one game at a time, but we are fans

Sagarin as of this am on a netural field:

OSU -3.5 over Iowa

how many folks this time last year gave OSU a shot at winning the National Title? just saying

We need MSU to beat OSU. Iowa could beat MSU in the championship game. From a matchup standpoint it's a lot more favorable than Ohio State. MSU doesn't have a great defense this year, but they do have a really good QB.

Ohio State has too many weapons to defend. I don't think the Iowa defense (bend but don't break) would be able to keep up. Iowa sometimes struggles to get off the field on 3rd down between the 20 yard lines. OSU would eat us alive and wear down the defense.

Michigan State's offense is very methodical and similar to Iowa schematically. Their passing game is dangerous, but Iowa has the ability to shut down the run this season...a big advantage.

We need MSU to beat OSU. Iowa could beat MSU in the championship game. From a matchup standpoint it's a lot more favorable than Ohio State. MSU doesn't have a great defense this year, but they do have a really good QB.

Ohio State has too many weapons to defend. I don't think the Iowa defense (bend but don't break) would be able to keep up. Iowa sometimes struggles to get off the field on 3rd down between the 20 yard lines. OSU would eat us alive and wear down the defense.

Michigan State's offense is very methodical and similar to Iowa schematically. Their passing game is dangerous, but Iowa has the ability to shut down the run this season...a big advantage.

Iowa's defense isn't bend but don't break this year. They flat out shut teams down.

OSU is more talented, and deeper. They probably win two games out of three against Iowa. But the way they win ballgames is by big plays, and they have not played any teams with a defense close to Iowa's this year, and they have a big game against a great D. coming up vs Michigan, who held an offense with an arguably better O than OSU to three tds.

A healthy Iowa has a shot in the BTCG. And that game will be the focus of all the nation's attention if there are two undefeated top ten B1G teams in it, as it will be the only power 5 conference championship game between two undefeateds if that happens.

That said - I would rather play Sparty than OSU, so here's hoping MSU beats tOSU.

Sorry but no. They've been experimenting at QB all year. Once they slot in JT as the starter, OSU will roll over opponents.

This might be the worst troll I've seen in a long time. I'm not even sure he's speaking English.

Troll? Like I said first time, long time. It was a joke referring to my fist post. I Iowa lost to Urban Meyer in a close game recently, and we play MSU close. That is all I was saying.I doubt if I will post here again after being referred to as a Troll. I have checked this board everyday during football season since its beginning. Go **** yourself lightning1

I'm an Hawkeye fan from birth with severe anxiety problems, which took a lot of courage to post this. We have an opportunity to run the table and meet OSU or MSU in the title game. We match up with the coaching styles. Should I have posted this, or would you still call be a troll?

To be the best, you have to beat the best.

To that end, I'm fully in favor of a healthy Iowa team playing tOSU in Indy.

Bring it on. No ducking by playing a perceived inferior opponent. Bring on the best.

How am I not speaking english? I'm done with this board. My daughter thought it would be fun to post for the first time, but ended up crying after this response. We watch the game an tv when it's available, and the radio when it's not. Some people on this board have major issues

It's a message board, Amina, taking ANYTHING you read here overly seriously is a mistake. Welcome. It's great to be a Hawkeye.

Sure, Iowa has a shot. A great D means you always have a shot, even against OSU.

Northern Illinois lost to them in Columbus by 7 pts this season ... led at halftime

Keep telling the world media Iowa sucks ... please do

Iowa wins that game by 20. They can't handle our crushing, play to the whistle hits and our road grating offensive line.

Latest posts