Iowa/OSU time...

Is this time confirmed, I was looking last night but couldn't find. Any word on game day!

Yep, looks set. Also, if you go team by team in the Top 25, and look at their respective opponents for Nov. 20, many have bye weeks, and there are almost no other games that could even conceivably contend for College GameDay. If we beat NW it's a lock. I know some people couldn't care less about GameDay, but it would be great to have the spotlight with something to prove.

Will this game be on TV, or did Barta turn down the TV appearance to make sure we sell enough tickets?

Currently not speaking to my wife because she wants our kids to compete at a swim meet that day.

I'm not getting it across how important this game is - and I will NOT watch it at some Kenosha, WI bar or hotel room.

HELP!

Currently not speaking to my wife because she wants our kids to compete at a swim meet that day.

I'm not getting it across how important this game is - and I will NOT watch it at some Kenosha, WI bar or hotel room.

HELP!

Sounds like you're in a tough spot. I have no suggestions.

HELP!

Don't you have to work that day?

Don't you have to work that day?

Nope, but she wants our kids to compete at a swim meet in Kenosha. I can't win here. If I get my way, she'll be mad for who-knows-how-long. If she gets her way, I miss the game (or am forced to watch it in Kenosha, WI!).

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll figure it out somehow...

If an overabundant amount of chemicals accidentally gets put in the pool the night before the meet, problem magically solved.

HELP!

You're not looking so good. Is your malaria coming back?

HELP!
I feel for ya, I have found if you get your way they cant stay mad forever. Just make sure you try and vacuum once a week and they stay off your back! I am missing my wifes holiday party for the Minnesota game! Good luck

Yep, looks set. Also, if you go team by team in the Top 25, and look at their respective opponents for Nov. 20, many have bye weeks, and there are almost no other games that could even conceivably contend for College GameDay. If we beat NW it's a lock. I know some people couldn't care less about GameDay, but it would be great to have the spotlight with something to prove.

There is a decent chance GameDay would come to IC if we both win out, but Oklahoma @ Baylor is that day too and they have never been to Baylor for GameDay, they have Robert Griffin, it could be for the Big XII South title and it's a game that could be played at 7pm on ABC. So I wouldn't be surprised if they went to Waco (assuming both of those teams keep winning).

Latest posts