Iowa Offense fights the Defense after Ohio State game

HaydensMustache

Is this rumor or fact that the Iowa Offense blamed the Iowa Defense for losing another game and they had a brawl after the Ohio State game?

troll_2.jpg

Wow, not only are you multiple weeks late but seriously how low does your self-esteem need to be to troll? Just amazes me

There was actually a huge brawl between the coaches, the offense, the defense, special teams and the fans that night. At least 55,000 participants.

Basically what happened is that Mossbrucker lipped off to Clayborn and Ballard. AC and CB went after Mossbrucker but half way across the locker room they had to stop and take a knee and get some water, so Trent got away.

Basically what happened is that Mossbrucker lipped off to Clayborn and Ballard. AC and CB went after Mossbrucker but half way across the locker room they had to stop and take a knee and get some water, so Trent got away.

This is not the way I heard it. Mossbrucker came around the corner and mouthed off to the defense. He turned and ran, when the defense came around the corner there sat all the other kickers ready to go. I heard Ryan Donahue kicked at least seven of them in the face. Those kickers may be small but with a little trickery you can get yourself in a whole heap of round house kicks to the face.

Rumor has it Eddie Norton, Andre Tippit and Chuck Norris had a round house kick-off. It was a tie.

I'm sitting here reading this thread and my wife is in the other room wondering why I'm laughing out loud.

Guess that's why Melvin Gordon de-committed!

This season has been a disaster why not run-off the commits while were at it.
Kirk, you need to get a handle on your team!

Actually, what happened was AC gave Stanzi and the entire offense 2 minutes to get over their to kick his ***. Three time outs and 2 minutes later they were almost there, but not quite.

Well if thats true I hope the offense looked themselves in the mirror after putting up an average of only 19ppg against 3 of the worst defenses in the BigTen.

Actually, what happened was AC gave Stanzi and the entire offense 2 minutes to get over their to kick his ***. Three time outs and 2 minutes later they were almost there, but not quite.

I heard they took a knee to live and fight another day.