• Iowa, by 5 or more

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • NW, by 5 or less

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • NW by 5 or more

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right, anyone picking Iowa tonight is just shitting themselves. I really believe that. Can they do it? Of course they can, but stats are stats. This team has not shown a pulse on the road. I reserve the right to think they are going to win on the road until they do.

Law of averages right? They are bound to snap out of the streak eventually... Unless of course the last season and a half is the new mean. :eek:

Must stop the scoring runs. Use time outs. Reduce the quick shooting during those runs. Don't let a five point defecit grow to thirteen or fifteen or seventeen. Or else.

right, anyone picking Iowa tonight is just shitting themselves. I really believe that. Can they do it? Of course they can, but stats are stats. This team has not shown a pulse on the road. I reserve the right to think they are going to win on the road until they do.

Correct..

Tied at half. Good news is that we only gave up 34 points. Play good in the second half, fire up the O, and we win a close one.

Law of averages right? They are bound to snap out of the streak eventually... Unless of course the last season and a half is the new mean. :eek:

CompassionateJoyousBaleenwhale-small.gif

Glad to be wrong. Iowa proved some things to me last night. I don't think NW is very good, but that doesn't minimize the road win.

Latest posts