• NW, by 5 or less

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • NW by 5 or more

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

Ian Pike Hammer

Do the Hawks break their road woes? I say they realize the importance of this gm, and pull it out!

Do the Hawks break their road woes? I say they realize the importance of this gm, and pull it out!

Due to the Wisconsin home loss, this is a MUST WIN for Iowa to get 7 or 8 W's in Conference. Don't know if 8 - W's will get them in the tourney or just on the bubble but anything less than that means NIT is the ceiling.

Not to mention, it's getting on toward the mid-point of the season. Hawks' will start to crumble looking at 1-4 and, ultimately, only 2 or 3 W's at the turning point. Get this W, then Penn St and Illannoy (Ohio St & Mich St are guaranteed blowout losses and Minny will be a loss, too) but they will at least be back on track to hit 8 W's.

I hope they win but this team just doesn't have a history of playing well on the road.

NW 78
Iowa 66

Until the Hawks show me the money, I can't predict a W in a road game.

Something like 83-72 in favor of NW.

Hope I'm wrong.

I can't pick Iowa on the road until they win one. I think they get close tonight, maybe it ends in heartbreak. Getting over that hump for a LOT of teams is like climbing Mt Everest - there's a thousands road blocks and it seems impossible, but once they get it they get a different mind set. I just don't have the confidence in that happening tonight. I hope I am wrong. I am gonna drink Whiskey and make snarky comments on here and twitters tho regardless.

The bigger question is can Iowa snap the road streak and not trail by 17 in the first half. :cool::cool:

I think it's the 2nd half that streak actually exists in, (they didn't trail Purdue by 17 in the first half the other night) but your point is still heard.

I think it's the 2nd half that streak actually exists in, (they didn't trail Purdue by 17 in the first half the other night) but your point is still heard.

What was halftime score of Purdue game :):):):).. but yes it’s for any point for road games.

Correct It’s for at any point on the road.
right, anyone picking Iowa tonight is just shitting themselves. I really believe that. Can they do it? Of course they can, but stats are stats. This team has not shown a pulse on the road. I reserve the right to think they are going to win on the road until they do.

Latest posts