Iowa - NW game thread

What is with May getting worse as the season goes on, same thing as last year. Sure he might not be 100% but hell who is at this point in the season.

I can only imagine it has to do with May having some success in the non-conf against weak competition, and then he disappears against Big Ten opponents. I don't really buy the confidence thing, etc. I hate to say it, but he is just isn't a very good basketball player. Great athlete, just not a good basketball player. I look at White (freshman) and May (Junior) and see the difference - that's the only conclusion I can really come to.

Hey Fran figure it out. YOur D has given up 30 3pt FG in the last 2 games against these guys.

WTF....listen Iowa! You cannot dribble twice to the top circle and then pick up your dribble against a 1-3-1! How many times are they going to do that tonight? My God!

From listening to these announcers i would have to say the northwestern will go into the tourney as a #2 seed at the lowest hoping for a #1

The stage is being set for the drama-laden final game of the regular season for the Wildcats, who just might Have to win at Carver.....

We have them Exactly where we want them.....

Paybacks are priceless.....

my point of posting the kitties schedule was inresponse of the announcer say NW would make the dance, all they did by beating Iowa tonight is postpone the inevitable of not making the dance ever. they put much effort in beating Iowa every year in sports they save nothing for anyone else

Latest posts