Iowa/Northwestern Predictions

I’ll take any W under 12. Got the Fighting Fitzes to cover on my parlay and Iowa straight up on a stand alone.
(Of course, hedged that with a small NW moneyline bet - we’ll, cuz its Iowa at NW.)

I’ll go I-17, N-14. It’s close cuz Petra’s throws 2 pix. D gets the come from behind winning score.

I’ll take any W under 12. Got the Fighting Fitzes to cover on my parlay and Iowa straight up on a stand alone.
(Of course, hedged that with a small NW moneyline bet - we’ll, cuz its Iowa at NW.)

I’ll go I-17, N-14. It’s close cuz Petra’s throws 2 pix. D gets the come from behind winning score.
Taking the under all year in Iowa games and lost only the Purdue game so far.

Here is another question to pounder....if Iowa gets down in this game...what is the most they can get down that they would be able to come back to win this game?

I would say no more than 10-14.

Maybe even a better question is if they get down in this game will they be able to come back and win it at all?

I thought Purdue at home was going to be a layup. This conference is anything but predictable. This will be closer than it should, but Iowa squeaks it out.

Purdue is KFz's current kryptonite. It was ISU for awhile...then NW...now it's Purdue. They have our number and KFz isn't about to make any adjustments when we play them.

Our offense is so bad its impossible to predict games. No result today would shock me. We could win 70-0 or lose 70-0 and neither would shock me.

Here is another question to pounder....if Iowa gets down in this game...what is the most they can get down that they would be able to come back to win this game?

I would say no more than 10-14.

Maybe even a better question is if they get down in this game will they be able to come back and win it at all?

The last few weeks have showed the weakness of the defense is a balanced attack, which means of the other team is leading they can move the ball quite easily on us. I’d say 3 points is the most we can overcome.

I've enjoyed watching other teams so far today...offensive competence. Its enjoyable. If you don't watch other teams play, you should...you'll find that CFB can be enjoyable.

Latest posts