IOWA-Northwestern comes back to reality game thread.

docholihawk

It's time once again for our Hawks to show the world they shouldn't underestimate our team. We have some injuries, we're on the road. Words that have rang in Hawkeye land for years is next man in and we'll get it done. We may have some mountains to climb but Northwestern is no juggernaut. Northwestern is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their 95 team that ended decades of misery for them. Hawks let them know it's no longer 95. Hawks win a close one 21-20 to go to 7-0.

It's time once again for our Hawks to show the world they shouldn't underestimate our team. We have some injuries, we're on the road. Words that have rang in Hawkeye land for years is next man in and we'll get it done. We may have some mountains to climb but Northwestern is no juggernaut. Northwestern is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their 95 team that ended decades of misery for them. Hawks let them know it's no longer 95. Hawks win a close one 21-20 to go to 7-0.

No fear! Hawks make a statement and roll today. I stand by my 27-20 prediction...but hawks might pour it on. Jaleel Johnson is gonna feast!

In 1995 gas was 1.09, a stamp was .32, coffee 4.07, eggs .87, the Dow Jones closed above 5,000 for the first time and the 55 mph speed limit was abolished. I guess it's not 1995.

Nice job 'cats. Way to fck it up with penalties.

I'm hearing a lot of Iowa cheers and LETS GO HAWKS!

They are all over the short passing game - ya know, the one that needs to click - and WR seems to have some dropsies.

Ouch ... and some push offs.

C'mon passing game!