Iowa - Nebraska Game Thread

Well, looks like the big 10 doesn't want Iowa to win this one so I may as well go to the gym. Should've been a PI on the Debby guy holding Ostrenga, our WR got speared with the crown of the hemet on out last possession, bogus illegal shift call (always know it's bogus when they just happen to not show the replay), then the quick delay of game call when it's always been zero then a beat then the call, NOT when it hits zero. As I type this I had to pause to scream at the TV because they FINALLY call those dirty pieces of crap for a late hit. Nevermind that he led with the crown of his helmet though. And rule is a whiny pile of trash.

That's at least 3 times they've gotten away with that. Not supposed to lead with the crown of the helmet and neb has done that and gotten away with it 3 times. But yet rule will whine and cry because his guy fumble so Iowa had to have hit him dirty.

That's it. Iowa deserves some luck. By the end of the regular season playing without best QB, two All Conference level TEs, (injured early in the season), best overall player, Cooper, and losing starting kicker and best wide receiver for the 2nd half of this game.

Were we lucky or do we just keeping making huge plays on D and special teams because they're very well coached. Having Hurkett, a DT drop into a middle linebacker like coverage area was brilliant coaching.

That's it. Iowa deserves some luck. By the end of the regular season playing without best QB, two All Conference level TEs, (injured early in the season), best overall player, Cooper, and losing starting kicker and best wide receiver for the 2nd half of this game.

Were we lucky or do we just keeping making huge plays on D and special teams because they're very well coached. Having Hurkett, a DT drop into a middle linebacker like coverage area was brilliant coaching.
The clock was even working for a while should of been 10 seconds less at the end

The clock was even working for a while should of been 10 seconds less at the end
I think the clock problem was 'operator error'. Only a coincidence, of course. Not noticed by the officiating crew, of course.
Interesting how that played into the game. What if Nebbie had somehow won due to 10 extra seconds? Would Nebbie been throwing to win with 10 less seconds? Would Iowa had time to pull it out at the end with 10 less seconds?

Latest posts