IOWA-Nebby finishes with a losing record game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa is going to keep forcing turnovers, and attack the weaknesses left in the bug eater secondary to control this half.

Cj needs to wake up he looks really bad today.

This whole team looks really bad today. Not going to win today if this continues in the second half. Letting bad teams stick around is not a recipe for success for this Hawkeye team.

How many times have we been here this season? Small lead at the half but a nervous feeling that things aren't going well. I'm thinking at least 5 times.

This whole team looks really bad today. Not going to win today if this continues in the second half. Letting bad teams stick around is not a recipe for success for this Hawkeye team.

It is dangerous but it has been a recipe for success. 11-0 to be exact

How many times have we been here this season? Small lead at the half but a nervous feeling that things aren't going well. I'm thinking at least 5 times.

Great teams overcome these issues. Iowa has done so many times this season and they are going to do it again today.

I felt that way with the Northwestern game. Let's hope for a similar second half.

I agree but 5-11 for 60 yards against one of the worst pass defenses in the country is crap. Everyone wants to see Wadley but with passing numbers like that nobody is going to run on them. We need CJ to win this game.

By my math, if this keeps up in the 2nd half Iowa wins 28-20.

Ok a few laps around the hallway and a couple deep breathes and I'm ready for the 2nd. half. I think. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Cold and wind have a tendency to affect passing stats. Iowa wins this because we're the HAWKEYES. We've overcome all season. If we were a big 12 team I'd be worried. Iowa finds a way.

Rushing
CARYDSAVGTDLG

C.Beathard

L.Daniels

J.Canzeri

M.Vandeberg

Which RB do you think should get more carries????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts